Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm slave of the time

We all say time is money, time is valuable thing. But I'll say it's my counter. If my watch is working and say "your time's running, hurry up", I can say I'm alive. If it stops and and don't say this word, I'll know my time is finished. My time is my measure. I'm changing while the time's running. Maybe this change is result of the time. Sometimes things will come to you again, like seasons, next year also have summer, but it would be different. In this world there are too many kinds of people, if you say goodbye to one of them, you'll say hello to another one. But these people are different. Every people has mother and father. But you've only one mother and father. Everyone has their own body, but your body is only one. But one day these all things will be vanished forever. 21 years before I wasn't existed, I wasn't born and no one know me. But now I'm here, there are some people know me. Maybe some years after also no one know me and I won't existed. Life is in here and I'm just living in this period of time. So life wasn't in past time, won't in future time, it's right here, right now. I won't do everything I want because of the time. If I always had enough time to do everything I want, there wouldn't be time. My life wouldn't be measured by time. So I'm slave of the time. I'm slave of my body. Because I always do things that are suitable for me. I can't say to my stomach, "don't be hungry". I can't say to my brain "you stupid, say to me the correct answer". I can't say to my wound, "heal yourself". I always trying to do everything comfortable to my body. I eat because I have to feed my stomach. If I don't have body, I don't have to feed it.

Always remember it. When you're alive, your watch always tell you "I'm working, please do something before it stops". People don't like to talk about death. But there's only one thing all people know is death. Everything has an end. Every action stops somewhere and sometime. In our pretty and measured by time world everything has an end. If we don't live in 3 dimensioned world, my be our measurement will be different than time and space. Our time is still running, it doesn't matter we don't do something or do something.

And there's only one thing same for everyone. It's also the time. Because it doesn't care about people who suffer or people who offend somebody.

No comments: